About Interactive Learning Games
Interactive Learning Games are a fun way for you to master the basics of the English language. A variety of game types let you practice the building blocks of words, sound/spelling correspondence, word families, and more!
You can access Interactive Learning Games through the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante libraries. There are multiple ways to access the games.
- Choose Interactive Learning Games from the Library drop-down list
- Click the Interactive Learning Games filter button in the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante Library page or
- Use the Grade, Unit, Week filters on the Benchmark Advance or Benchmark Adelante libraries to navigate to games geared toward a specific lesson and click the thumbnail image to open the chosen game.
- See Play the Balloon Pop game for more information.
- See Play the Sorting game for more information.
- See Play the Matching game for more information.
- See Play the Word Builder game for more information.
- See Play the Complete the Sentence game for more information.
Last Updated: June 30, 2022