Write a book review
Teachers like to know what you liked about a book that has been assigned to you to read. Book reviews are a perfect way for you to express your thoughts about a book. You can rate the book and post your comments.
- Click the Assignments icon on the Dashboard.The Assignments list appears.
- Find the assignment you want to start.
- Click one of the following items in the assignment row.
- Status icon
- Assignment name
- Due Date
- Teacher name
Hooray! The Assignment Details dialog appears.
- Review your teacher’s instructions, if any, and find the material you want to read.
- After reading the book, click the review icon in the Review column. The Book Reviews box appears.
- Click Add New Book Review. The Book Review box appears.
- Click 1 to 5 stars to add a rating; 1 star is the lowest and 5 stars are the highest rating.
- Type your book review in the Review box.
- Click Submit. The following message appears: "Your review has been posted successfully...."
|Your teacher has to review and approve your book review before you and your classmates can see it.|
Last Updated: December 30, 2019